We’ve recently completed an Ensuite refresh project for our client in St Neots.
The project included the following elements:
- Remove old bathroom suite, wall and floor tiles.
- Alter pipe work to accommodate removal of bath and installation of walk in shower.
- Install new bathroom suite.
- install new sub floor and floor tiles.
- Install new wall tiles.
- Install new skirting boards.
- Paint ceiling, walls and woodwork.
Our client loved what we achieved in their recent En-Suite project so they asked us to replicate it with subtle changes in the family bathroom.
Here’s some of the photos of the work. We hope you like the progress, and if you do we’d be grateful if you could like our page on Facebook or Twitter or use the Share buttons at the bottom of the article to share with your friends.
Want to know more about this project or have another project you’d like help with? Why not Get in touch for a FREE No Obligation Quotation.