We’ve always focused on providing excellent value for money, high quality finish and great service and a few years ago we completely redefined our kitchen offering to better fit this mantra.
We no longer sell kitchens, making big margins on the product. Instead we provide a Design & Project Management Service (for a fixed fee) and a Complete Turnkey Installation Service.
We take the headache out of the minefield of options and considerations, when planning your project, help guide you through the whole procurement process and then manage the delivery and installation process right through to handover.
We’ve used a recent project’s examples in this article so you can appreciate some of the design service detail.
So how does it work?
- We meet with you to discuss and understand your requirements, timescales and budget
- We’ll definitely use our experience to provide ideas and inspiration during the consultation and design process
- We’ll provide a series of designs until we get to just what you’re looking for, we’re used to changes in colours and styles and it’s quite normal
- Once we’ve agreed a design and you’re ready to go ahead we’ll prepare the order with our UK manufacturer for you to place directly with them.
- The manufacturer uses best in class fixtures and fittings to supply rigid carcasses of higher quality with greater choice than you’ll find from the usual suspects. What’s more you can visit the showroom to see for yourself.
- We’ll also help you to get the best value for money possible by sourcing specific items from alternative suppliers
- Once the order is placed we’ll liaise with the manufacturer, manage the delivery process and plan and execute all the onsite work required to ensure you get the kitchen you’re looking forward to.
Apart from Design & Project Management, what do we do?
We’ll tackle almost anything you could possibly throw at us including, but not limited to:
- Interior Alterations
- Plumbing & Heating
- Kitchen Installation
So what’s in it for you?
Well quite a lot actually but we’ll keep it simple:
- Value for Money – This turnkey approach typically costs 25 to 30% less than just purchasing the kitchen from one of the well known suppliers, meaning your getting a better quality kitchen effectively installed for FREE as most companies charge between 30-40% of the kitchen cost for installation.
- One Stop Shop – From Design to Handover we’re there owning the project and taking away all the headaches
Not to Forget
We’ve highlighted a process that we’ve found works very well for both the client and our business by providing the benefits listed above, but we are not restricted to this and will install kitchens from any supplier.
If you’ve been thinking of changing your kitchen or utility room then why not get in touch for a FREE consultation and quotation.
You’ve nothing to lose, but lots to gain, and we’d love to help you transform your home, it’s our passion!