It’s been a few days since we updated our project blog but this Bathroom is now taking shape.
We’ve manage to complete the complex tasks such as:
- Rip Out
- 1st fix electrics for new downlights, fan and vanity mirror.
- 1st fix plumbing for Shower, Bath, WC and Vanity Basin
- Install new plasterboard ceiling and stud wall with cubbyholes for Bathroom items
- Plaster ceiling, walls and shower cubicle.
- 2nd fix Bath, Basin and WC
All that’s left is to:
- Tile Shower Cubicle, Bath and Basin splash backs.
- 2nd fix Shower
- Grout and Seal Tiling
- Install Towel Rail
- Install Shower Screen
- Install Window Board and Bath Panel
The Client is very happy with progress as are we.
Feel free to share on social media.